All publications of kannan jai . دبي , الامارات العربية الم
"Chicken chukka"- south Indian signature recipe
- Chicken - 250g
- Oil -30ml
- Garlic chop. - 1tsp
- Chilly powder - 1tbs
- Garam masala - 1tsp
- Tomato ketchup- 1tbs
- Onion big. - 1no
- Fennel seeds. - pinch
- Curry leaves. - little bit
- Coconut (dry) - 2 tbsp
- Red colour. - preferred
- Coriander leaves- for garnish
- Salt. - to taste
- Wash the chicken it well.
- Heat the oil and put chopped garlic. It will saute for low flame. It will be become golden colour.
- And add the fennel seeds and curry leaves
- They will popping
- And add the chopped onion then saute it well in low flame. It will become golden brown colour.
- And add the washed raw chicken and saute it well.
- Then little water is coming outside of chicken
- Suddenly add salt, garam masala, chilli powder, tomato ketchup.
- And mix it gently
- if you need attractive colour you can add pinch of red food colour
- Close and cook in low flame
- Then open it after 10 minutes
- It is looking like a juicy
- And add the dry coconut powder
- Then it will be dry
- And cook it well to till going a raw smell
- Now very tasty and attractive chicken ckukka is ready for serve
- And garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot 😋😋